A structured but soft backpack that can be tailored to suit the vast majority of drones and quadcopters. The Drone Max Ultimate backpack comes with flexible partitions which are held in place by Velcro, meaning users can change the inside of the bag to meet their needs. The exterior of the bag is showerproof and the interior has a soft felt fabric, designed to protect the drone during transportation or storage. Drone pilots are left to enjoy their flight knowing their drone and its accessories are well looked after.
- Carrying handles on all 4 sides of the backpack to make lifting as easy as possible. Padded backpack straps with an integrated mobile phone holder measuring 15x8x2cm on the left strap, a netted accessories strap on the right, D rings on both straps, a chest strap and padded back panel for added comfort when carrying as a backpack.
- A front pocket which is the length and breadth of the bag which houses an organiser section (useful for stationery) and a zipped net pocket. A laptop slot behind the padded back panel to fit a 15 inch MacBook/ laptop
- A large main compartment which unzips (and zips) along 3 sides of the backpack to full expose the drone which makes inserting or removing it very easy.
- 8 padded dividers of varying lengths with Velcro ends to hold them in place, 2 elasticated straps with Velcro ends to secure the padded dividers and drone in place. Universal to fit most drone layouts. 2 netted zip pockets, padding on all sides of the rucksack and D rings placed on either side of the bag when held upright
- Within hand luggage dimensions of most popular budget airlines at just 50x40x20cm with a weight of 1.6kg